Favorite “Thor” scenes: [1/?] “She doesn’t know it yet, but she studies the Convergence as well”
This graphic resource gives you a quick & easy possibility to apply an high quality retro / vintage / old style to your text. You can use it on simple text, shapes and vector logo. You just need to replace them into the smart object of your favourite style included. Create a great poster or flyer, a facebook cover, a magazine title or a website banner and give them the vintage touch.
Download it here: http://bit.ly/1wTtD3M
there are nice americans
there are rude americans
there are nice brits
there are rude brits
there are nice canadians
there’s justin bieber
Every year on Canadian Thanksgiving, we perform a ritual to purge ourselves of our rudeness, Bieber absorbs it all. He was never meant to escape, we are sorry.
He was never meant to escape.
Niggas be like ”He don’t bite”
"He still a baby"
"he won’t hurt you, just pet him"
That’s not a dog it’s a lion o_o
I’ve had dogs bound up to me like that and all they did was give me a hug and lick my face.
Hell I had a wolf (genuinely, it was at a wolf sanctuary) do this to me one time.
Plus, look at how sturdy that leash is, and the grip he has on it. He’s making sure the dog doesn’t jump on anyone. Dude’s just got a big dog.
That dog’s tail is wagging a mile a minute. It’s not being aggressive, it’s just getting a little over excited.
That being said, it can be extremely intimidating to have such a large animal jump at you like that even if it is just trying to say hello.
This kid understands that and has a very good hold on his dog. He isn’t alarmed or surprised by the dog’s actions. The dog isn’t acting out of the ordinary. It’s just excited.
I honestly don’t get how people can look at that gif and see aggression??? Like it just drives home how misunderstood dogs can be and how few people have actually seen an aggressive dog. Like even the snarly bitey dogs aren’t necessarily aggressive.
And it’s this kind of misunderstanding that gets good dogs put down and/or killed outright.
MEMO: The space bar is important.
also punctuation placement
I fukin love 14th century art art because everyone looks so shady and suspicious of ppl around them its AMAZING
or just like they know something u dont and oh my gdfuck i cant
I believe the highest point is reached in Simone Martini’s Annunciation
and the look of absolute hatred Mary and Gabriel exchange.
"mary i know ur only half a virgin"
"fuck off gabriel"
….You realize, of course, that Hermione Granger lit a teacher on fire when she was eleven, and kept a person alive in a jar for a year when she was fourteen, and studies dark and forbidden magics for kicks, and is one of the brightest and strongest witches of her era. If she came at me, even wandless, I would aparate to Neptune to get away from her.
Hermione Granger also:
- punched Draco Malfoy in the nose for being an idiot
- purposefully performed a confundus charm on whatshsface WHILE HE WAS FLYING just so Ron would win (omfg that is so fucking dangerous)
- literally pulled a fucking Bourne Identity on her parents and managed to set them up in fucking Australia (jesus christ she literally made it so that she NEVER EXISTED wtf that’s so fucking 007)
- Convinced the Ministry of Magic to give her an incredibly dangerous and volatile device that allowed her to ALTER TIMELINES COMPLETELY (just because she was so smart, literally, that is the reason, her “potential”)
- Has enough basic survival skills and badass magic to literally disappear to the middle of nowhere and flourish AND figure out Voldemort’s plot with Harry
- Hermione also figures out not only what Voldemort’s plan is, but generally how to beat it, WAY BEFORE VOLDEMORT EVER DOES. Why? because she is just that much smarter and better at magic than everybody else
in conclusion: Voldemort wishes he could be as awesome as Hermione, that’s why he wants to kill her so bad.
Can we rehave this series with hermione as the protagonist.
so apparently an arm can sell on the black market for $885, ($500 for the shoulder plus $385 for the hand an forearm)
and a leg can sell for $500 (at least thats the lowest price of an albino leg so im guessing here)
So when someone says “That’ll cost an arm ad a leg” they are roughly asking for $1,335
which is less than i would have guessed.
i didn’t spend this much time researching the cost of limbs on the black market for one note